• Author of eleven books including three best sellers in six decades of study and research on Vedanta.
• Has addressed World Bank, Young Presidents’ Organisation, Indian Cricket Team, Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, NASA, Google, Walt Disney et al.
• Founder of the Vedanta Academy, an institute of higher learning recognized by the government of Maharashtra, India.
Swamiji’s stature and achievement has been profiled in four books:
- 101 Great Indians who have made India proud in the last century
- 101 Great Indian Authors and Poets
- 101 Great Indian Saints
- The Mind of the Guru, foreworded by H. H. The Dalai Lama, as one of the twenty eminent gurus of the world.
A. Parthasarathy has a multi-disciplined academic base with postgraduation from London University. Renouncing a lucrative shipping business early in life he has dedicated his life to study, research and propagation of Vedanta. His writings, discourses and corporate seminars have been widely acclaimed and featured in international press and television media including TIME, New Yorker, Businessweek, CNBC, Sky, Sunday Times London, the New York Post, The Times of India. While business, sport and film celebrities regularly seek his counsel.